Friday, February 6, 2009

Engaged!

It's definitely not me, since I am married already. It's actually my dear friend since college days who got engaged recently to his long time girlfriend. My husband and I are so happy to be a part of his engagement plan. Our friend asked us for some assistance in finding a perfect romantic restaurant with such a good ambiance. It was a bit difficult at first, but finally, after days of searching, we reserved a roofdeck near the metro. What was really hard for us was looking for a ring supplier. Quality and appearance matters a lot so we searched everywhere for the perfect princess cut Diamond Engagement Rings . It has to be of style and elegance, and let me tell you that it wasn't easy to find the right one at all. We found a really nice one online at such a steal price, its so beautiful , i want to have one for myself. All our efforts paid off , her girlfriend loved the ring , and she is so proud that she really flaunted it to everybody during our reunion last week. I can never be happier for my friend. Now, they are into wedding preparations already, and this is the phase that I know, they will both enjoy.

0 comments: