Saturday, February 21, 2009

On vacation mode

Not me but my sister, and so I envy her. Her next destination is Mexico , so she is really unfamiliar with the place. She spent her free time researching more about the place and their culture, and of course, she's looking for the perfect place to spend her vacation. She was able to see some all inclusive mexico packages, and she just needs to decide which exact beach resort would she prefer. She wants a secluded white sand beach like the El Dorado Seaside Suites. Food is also a major factor for her everytime she will go on a break, and so far, she's reading great feedbacks about the resorts restaurant. I feel excited for her too because I have seen at the internet that beach resorts at Mexico are really wonderful. Hopefully, if time permits, I can visit there too with my family.

0 comments: