Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday 9 - Letting the Sparks Fly

Saturday 9: Letting the Sparks Fly

1. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? - Before, I love doing my own accessories, so I need to hit my working table for that.

2. What would be one thing that would embarrass you a great deal? - maybe if i'll slip in front of many people

3. What values did your parents instill in you? - love for God and love for my family.

4. What’s a fad of your teen years that you remember well? - There was a time that Dr. Martens shoes became a hit in our school. I wont forget that time ever!

5. What is your favorite breakfast? - hashbrowns!!!

6. What is the best birthday gift that you have received? - a nice pair of shoes

7. What gadget could you not live without? - my laptop.

8. Do you collect anything? make up, shoes, bags

9. What website (non-blog) do you regularly visit? - yahoo mail

1 comments:

Paula said...

Yep those good old doc martens....