Thursday, February 5, 2009

Totally Free Credit Report

Until now, I still dont have a credit card of my own. I dont even own a supplementary card from my husband's account. I guess you know the reason why. I am such a spender. I dont even dare to get one for myself because I am afraid to have debts that I cant even pay. And since I have no daily job to finance a credit card, I am contented "borrowing" my husbands card, then I just pay him before the duedate. That way, I am debt free and still I can buy a few things I like.

In return, I am helping him maintain a good record in paying bills, plus I make it a point that his card is secured. This is why I am planing to get the totally free credit report that I saw online. They have a free trial session so one can experience their services. I need to know more about free credit score, so I am reading the articles at their website. This service gives your card a protection from identity theft, something which is getting common nowadays. You will receive credit reports from 3 credit bureaus and you will be informed if there are changes in your credit files, records , and some internet data. They will also provide you access to your data so you can monitor it daily and see your running credit score . Add to that the most valuable tools for identity theft protection. I need to tell my husband about this offer. Its for free, and maybe after testing their services, we might continue signing up with them.

0 comments: