Friday, February 13, 2009

Saturday 9 - Be my Valentine

Saturday 9: Be My Valentine

1. Do you have Valentine’s Day plans? - none. Our little boy is sick so we will visit the pedia. We will set up a plan some other time

2. Do you buy a Valentine’s Day gift for someone special? - Nope. Sorry but Im not a big follower of V day

3. What, so far, was the happiest event of your life? - the day I got married. It was the start of everything great in my life.

4. What is the best job that you ever have had? - being a mother

5. What would be your fantasy job? - I wanna be a model :)

6. What would you think would be the worst job? - not having one at all is the worst.

7. What foreign countries have you visited? - HK

8. What foreign country would be your fantasy trip? - France

9. Since leaving your home growing up, how many places have you lived?- just this one where I reside now

0 comments: