Friday, February 13, 2009

Gift ideas for men

It's Valentines Day today, and I haven't gotten my husband a gift yet. I dont know with you, but personally, I have a hard time looking for gifts for men. Last Christmas, it took me days to look online for my dad's gift. I usually give him an aftershave , since i know this is very useful for him. But as for my husband, now that it's valentines day, I want to give him something a little special. I am thinking of giving him an ipod . It is something within my budget now, plus this is one thing I know he will enjoy because he likes music. He can carry this along anytime , anywhere. But im not fixed on this one yet. Im still searching online for some possible gifts - a nice polo, new wallet or money clip, card holders, etc. I never thought I can see a lot of items in one click and even get most of it in lesser value. Now I can even order something online for my dad too. Any other gift ideas that you can share? My dad is not into gadgets, so maybe I'll get him something simpler, like a coin purse or socks set ? Whatever it is, I know that they will both appreciate my gifts. I'll order now so I can have it delivered soon.

0 comments: