Thursday, October 9, 2008

35 weeks and counting

Im already on my 35th week.. I can feel that it's near , and yet I still dont have my little girl's balikbayan box, LOL! My mom sent it mid September, so I am expecting it anytime next week. So hold on baby, you still have nothing to wear Hahaha!

Remember her white beret my mom got from Gymboree? I might get it this weekend since one of my mom's officemate will arrive here in Manila on Saturday. It was a late purchase and mommy thought of having it pouched thru LBC, but luckily, an officemate will be home this week. SO yeah, she will have a part of her going home outfit.. a matching beret and socks! :) I just hope it fits, or il do anything to make it look good on her. Pilitin daw ba?

I will have my checkup on Saturday , its weekly now..that is if I'll still make it til my 38th week. I hope to give birth as soon as the baby is in full term already , and as long as Im done with the 2 parties im attending next week :) What a way to end my pregnancy.. 2 parties!!! Woohooo!

0 comments: