Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back to Work

Thanks to all of you for welcoming our princess. Oh, I have a lot of pictures to share , but I think some are for "private viewing" only, LOL! I had wonderful but few shots during the delivery , but for personal reasons, Im not posting it here :) I still have to decide which one to post.

Im officially back to work now. As much as i really wanted to take some time to rest , I need to finish a lot of pending tasks that are mostly due til Sunday. I don't wanna keep a bad record, so here I am , typing as fast as I can while the princess is asleep, and my prince enjoying the morning with his bike. Gelo needs to report today at work because they are scheduled for a shutdown til Sunday and he needs badly needs to be there.

If there's one thing that Im enjoying now, its the food. I dont think I will lose weight that fast. Im still showing a big tummy, and there's no way i am fitting into some sexy swimwear even after 3 months.

I hope I can squeeze in the first part of my birthing story on weekend. Happy Halloween everyone!

0 comments: