Saturday, October 11, 2008

UCC as promised

Okay, no food pics to go with this post.. but I certainly had fun eating at UCC again after reading Mich's post a few days ago.

I had the Classic Frankfurters with Egg and White Bread. Yumminess! Gelo had the Corned Beef Breakfast Meal with Wheat Bread and w e ordered additional Cliffhanger Sandwich. I haven't tasted it yet coz im reserving it for my midnight snack. Oh, and we went there at around 4pm already just to have the all-day breakfast menu.

We might go back tomorrow for breakfast, that is if we will be up early. I also have other plans for tomorrow aside from eating , and that is to search for some Christmas dinner recipes that I might prepare for this year. Too early? Not really, I just need to cook it a try first before serving it for Christmas.

0 comments: