Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's here!!!

My first box that is. I was busy looking for a las vegas strip map when I heard someone at the gate. It was around lunchtime when the LBC staff delivered it. I gave him a tip and told him I shipped 2 more boxes that will arrive next month LOL!I never thought that me, my mom and my sister bought that much for the baby. I swear!! Hahaha. I can really give birth after the 2 parties that we have this weekend. I just looked at the clothes and I cant decide now what will she wear as her "going-home outfit" :) And i envy her shoes!!

The box also has a lot of Elmo toys for Joaqui, Dvd's, flash cards etc. The Elmo dancing Hokey-Pokey is nice too. He has a few clothes ( no more shoes as per my request) and washable art materials from Crayola. I have a lot of things to get him busy when we stay at the hospital.

Gelo's watch is there too ( the fruit of his online labor during my first trimester). And lets not forget my Bobbi Brown Blush with lots of freebies , and my silver gladiator that fits me so well. I will definitely be busy as a bee later tonight til tomorrow. I need to arrange our things.

0 comments: