Monday, October 13, 2008

To-do list

Seems that I need to finish a lot of things before I finally pop, but I feel to heavy now and I just want to be in bed the whole day. But yeah, I know, I need to walk around too, baka ma-CS pa ko . So here's my plan for the coming weeks

1. Buy our exchange gifts for the Twitter And MBAP Party this weekend.

2. List down things to bring when Im at the hospital. Like additional clothes for Gelo and Joaqui.. toys etc. Wow, its like im packing things for my whole family hahaha.

3. Finalize MY hospital bag. Charge batteries for the videocam and camera.

4. Wash baby's items when it arrives and arrange everything in her cabinet.

5. Get the health insurance quote from my agent.

6. Give instructions to helpers and brief them about baby items, since they may not be familiar yet with the new ones.

7. Visit my Lola at the cemetery, its her birthday on Oct. 21.

8. Set up a simple dinner at home , we might celebrate a very special event next week. I wanna order from Conti's , I am craving for Chicken Ala Kiev and their Mango Bravo , of course!

0 comments: