Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sometimes..

From Sunday Stealing ..

Sometimes I just need: to be alone for a few minutes.

Sometimes I want: Gelo to be at my side the whole day.

Sometimes I like to: sleep all day!

Sometimes all it takes: is CHARM :)

Sometimes I picture: myself carrying my 2 kids

Sometimes I wish: I have a lot of money so I can splurge on shopping

Sometimes I find: others weird.

Sometimes I take: things into consideration. Like getting a new travel insurance for the family.

Sometimes I look: soo harassed!

Sometimes I hate: to hear loud voices

Sometimes it’s nice: to be "maldita"

Sometimes it hurts: to know the truth..

Sometimes it makes me happy:

Sometimes it’s sad:

Sometimes I listen: to trance music to get me in the mood to do things

Sometimes I sleep: really late. like 4am!

Sometimes I like to watch: DVD's at our portable player , and use earphones so I cant disturb my boys while they're sleeping.

Sometimes I feel: so energized even if I have a big tummy already.

Sometimes I rant: about this pregnancy hahaha

Sometimes I never: remember things at all. Too brave for me to have another dose of epidural.

Sometimes I really: forget to drink my medicines / vitamins

0 comments: