Thursday, October 2, 2008

what's up?

So i am now on my 34th week :)

  • I feel and look so heavy.
  • I have a clean tummy. I think the marks that I am seeing are still the ones from my 1st pregnancy.
  • No Edema yet. But I noticed, when I get tired from walking, my feet looks "manas" , but after resting a bit , its back to normal. Thank God.
  • I still crave for sweets! I cut down on my rice intake, but i cant resist cakes and donuts.
  • My hospital bag is almost packed.
  • Babydoll's stuff might arrive by next week. I can start arranging her cabinet and her bag
  • OH! and before I forget.. she's BABYDOLL NO MORE . We finally have a name for her :) At Last!

5 comments:

Avenue Junkie said...

Kakaexcite... Anu kayang name nya? Ingats Peachy...

michellethea said...

ako din naiintriga... so ano, one or two names? :)

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

ano name nya mare!?

abie said...

oo nga, ano na name?

Kelly said...

uuuy... ano kaya ang name?

and peach, maglagay ka pa din ng lotion sa tummy mo, baka lumabas addt'l stretchies after you give birth (tulad ko! waaaahhh!!!)