Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Saturday, Part 1

It was a busy weekend for us. Imagine 2 parties with my online friends?

But even before those events, our Saturday started with my weekly check up at my OB. I'm 36 weeks already, and since I told her that Im experiencing some pains already she performed an IE on me. Of course, i got scared with the thought of having an IE. It went well than how I expected it to be. So Im not dilated yet and OB said that it might be 1 - 2 weeks from now before I give birth. So that's around 37 - 38 weeks. I actually wanna give birth at 37, just like with my first pregnancy coz I dont wanna grow bigger (and the baby too!). Maybe a little (okay, not just a little) walking will be great. I cant imagine having 2 kids in a few weeks. Our finances would definitely hit the sky, so Im considering venturing in a business soon. I saw some available small business for sale , im just going through the list to see what might interest me.

We will see babydoll soon. Let the countdown begin!

0 comments: