Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My reversible nursing bib

Here's the story:

This was listed as part of my wishlist for the Twitter Party. I would really want to get involved with breastfeeding after this delivery , I wanted to try it longer this time since with Joaqui , I lasted for only 2 months.

Joy was "my mommy" during the Twitter Party, and she sent me an email , telling me that "my mommy" texted her, saying that the nursing bib that i like is out of stock ! I was on my way of sending a private message to that site and to place my order, but decided to do it within this week. I so want a nursing bib! Hahaha!

So last saturday, during the twitter party, I received a Goats Milk Lotion from her ( my other wish) , and there she told me that there's a reason why she's not giving me the nursing bib. Kaya naman pala.. that's the surprise gift of the MBAP's :) The daddies were actually clueless when we opened the gifts.. they thought it was an apron LOL! Jane , Mich and I had different chic prints! I think it was Kelly who was in charge for this.. Thanks again ladies! I love it , and i can't wait to use it.

I grabbed these pics from Indigo Baby .


0 comments: