Thursday, October 9, 2008

Travel when?

Its been a while since me and my family went out of town, and we truly miss going out of the city (or the country) for a while. I was 2 months pregnant when we last traveled, so can you imagine how long that is. My husband and I are planning a summer vacation already, in time for my birthday, and by that time, our baby girl would be around 6 months. Speaking of traveling, I got a call from my cousin , and I got really envy with her recent travel destination, Italy ! With excitement feeling the air, we both went online to look for nice and budget- friendly hotels since she plans to see different parts of the place. She is more into the Bed breakfast paris type , as she plans to really go out at most times to eat, shop and visit some landmarks too. Florence is one of her destination too , so we looked and planned her itinerary already. We were able to reserve Hotel Florence this morning, and we are just awaiting for a confirmation from the site. I can;t wait to plan our own trip to Italy soon. Who knows, we might really have the opportunity and the money of course. I personally checked on some hotels too like Hotel Naples , and some hotels in the area. My cousin promised to send me some souvenirs after her trip this December, and I cant help but to feel excited for her.

0 comments: