Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Nesting Stage

Been cleaning here and there for the past weeks, and I feel so happy that I was able to fix Joaqui's clothes in his new cabinet, and I was able to arrange his books at the shelf. His playroom is getting full since he has his drumset there and a basketball court. I wonder where will I place some toys of the little girl in the next few months. So I have decided to pack away his elephant tent since he doesn't play there that much. A few toys need to be kept too , to make way for new ones that will arrive in no time. We need to get some moving boxes again.

I haven't started arranging the stuff of babydoll since the box is yet to arrive this week. I only have a few clothes of her, neatly placed now in our bedroom. I bought some newborn diapers, toiletries and the likes. Its a good thing there's a department store near our house, so getting something is not that hard at all. I just can't wait for the box to arrive.

0 comments: